|We are accepting Logo submissions for our 2016 AKA Annual Convention being held in in Seaside, Oregon. This is your chance to show us your artistic skills and design abilities. The winning entry will receive one FREE Registration to the 2016 convention.
Please follow the guidelines we have listed below. We are asking the designer to “think outside the box, or circle” in designing this years logo.
Browse through the gallery of previous AKA Convention logos to see what designs have won in years past: http://kite.org/category/past-conventions/
Guidelines for Logo Design:
- The logo must be created by an AKA member in good standing, who may be either an amateur or professional designer.
- The logo must be designed around the theme “Japanese Art Meets Native American Art”, (think Rokkaku kite).
- The logo MUST incorporate the red AKA logo as well as the year “2016”, the city “Seaside” and the State “Oregon”.
- The logo must be no more than four (4) colors not including the background, but must look good in both full color and black and white.
- The logo must look good in formats from 1 inch to 10 inches.
- The logo must be scalable and suitable for uses on convention patches, pins, shirts, printed and multi-media advertising and presentations. Please note: A good portion of the chosen design may be left out to get the correct stitch count for embroidered items.
Guidelines for Logo Submission:
- Submit in one of the following formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, or Vector.
- Submit original designs, including contact information, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.