Welcome to the AKA Kite Talk Forum!

Sign In, Register for a Free Account, or Become a Member to gain access to our forums and downloads.

Photo
- - - - -

Liquidating KIte collection..Magazines and other items

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Capt_Richard

Capt_Richard

Home

• AKA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:48 AM

I have quite a few years worth of Kiting Magazine that I find is taking up space and I have decided to clear off the shelves. I also have quite a few American Kite and Kitelines along with other kite publications. Drop me a line if your interested in adding them to your collection. Currently they are in a dozen zipper notebooks with Magazine holders so no holes have been punched in them. They are available in the binders or out ..your choice.

I will be liquidating numerous other kite items over the next few months so if your a collector please contact me before i list the items on Ebay.

Captrichard@earthlink.net

#2 Linda Sanders

Linda Sanders

RD13, "Kite Lady" Down Under

• AKA Member
  • 526 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:55 AM

Hoping for another possibility - unless cash is the issue - would the World Kite Museum benefit from a generous donation?
Or is it possible, they already have one of everything anyway...

#3 barbarameyer

barbarameyer

Advanced Member

• AKA Member
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:52 AM

All kite books and magazines tend to bring lots of interest at raffles and auctions. These would be a great donation to a club or event's fund raising effort.

#4 Woody

Woody

Advanced Member

• Forum Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:01 AM

I'm sure Richard just wants to give his stuff away. Let us know when you start listing things on eBay Richard

#5 Woody

Woody

Advanced Member

• Forum Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:01 AM

I'm sure Richard just wants to give his stuff away. Let us know when you start listing things on eBay Richard

#6 Linda Sanders

Linda Sanders

RD13, "Kite Lady" Down Under

• AKA Member
  • 526 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:56 AM

Reason #5...

Full of inspirational trends for anyone looking to find their kite-making feet!

#7 About Kites

About Kites

Merchant

• Merchant Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:39 AM

I have located a second set of Magazines that were 2nd and third copies of my original collection. Most of the original listing was heading to Europe by way of a stateside friend. Since quite some time has past I will make the same offer I did in the past. If anyone would be interested in back copies drop me a line and we can work something out. I will list the rest on Ebay in a few weeks so everyone has a chance to look over the glory days of the association and kite flying when hundreds attended conventions and thousands enjoyed the sport kite competitions.

#8 Steve Strogen

Steve Strogen

Advanced Member

• AKA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

Mssg sent. Thank you

#9 Captain Aether

Captain Aether

Advanced Member

• Forum Users
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:18 AM

How can this stuff be worth anything if it is already melting?

The wind is always right!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users