1. Tell us a little bit about yourself: My name is Jerry Cannon and I live in Auburn WA. I have been retired since 2009 and I retired from competitive flying after Team Cutting Edge defended our world title in 2006 in France. My wife and I just celebrated or 50th wedding anniversary.
2. Why did you join the AKA? Because when I asked the then president of the AKA at WISKIF why should I join he said “the people of the AKA are all looking up”. And it was more about the attitudes of the people.
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? The Wren indoor and Prism Quantum Pro outdoor
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? Indoors and Ocean City, WA
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? My old team, Cutting Edge Kites
6. What is your favorite event or kite festival? A Night with Evidence indoor.
7. What is one thing you wish more people knew about kite flying? That it removes all the stress of life.
8. What is the best color combination for a kite? Red and White!
9. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? Very Content! Life with the Lord God and retirement is all it’s cracked up to be.