1. Tell us a little bit about yourself: I’m Michael Sherman from Powell, Ohio. Father of five and corporate communications professional. I own a Rieleit Foil 20 and love to fly it all summer long. I’m also having fun making videos and posting them on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/c/
2. Why did you join the AKA? It’s the definitive organization for those who love kites.
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? The Reileit Foil 20
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? Havener Park north of Powell
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? Albert Einstein and Rieleit Foil or very large FlowForm
6. What is your favorite event or kite festival? So far the Milwaukee Kite and Fireworks festival is my only experience. Before I bought the Reileit Foil
7. What is one thing you wish more people knew about kite flying? There are some very large and wonderfully unique kites.
8. What is the best color combination for a kite? Red, Yellow, Orange and Black
9. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? Deep Blue. Calming