1. Tell us a little bit about yourself: Travis Reedy, I live in Washington state. I’m 16 now and I’ve been to France for the team world championships, I’ve been to Fort Worden Kitemakers conference, and I’m part of Team Evidence. It’s cool seeing more young flyers like me. So many people have helped me and taught me. I get to teach new kiters and I get to keep learning!
2. Why did you join the AKA? Scott Davis made me.
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? That is a silly question. I depends what is happening. No vented team kites indoors please.
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? With my teammates.
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? I would fly pairs with Scott on the Jinx.
7. What is one thing you wish more people knew about kite flying? That they are welcome.
8. What is the best color combination for a kite? Blue and Gold
9. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? Tangerine Travis, orange you glad!