1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. My name is Bryan Arens and I live in Oklahoma City, OK I have been an avid kite flyer since I was about 13 years old. Started flying stunt kites then power kites, now my interest and passion is single line FlowForms and parafoils. I just recently joined the Tulsa Wind Riders kite club thanks to my good friends Jason McCaleb and Larry Stiles who are also AKA members.
2. Why did you join the AKA? To meet others with the same passion for kite flying.
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? Flowforms and Parafoils
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? Lake Hefner in Oklahoma City.
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? My mother. She is the reason I have such a passion for kite flying that started as a young child. She passed away 13 years ago when I was 20. Just to have one day to fly with her would be something I would cherish for the rest of my life.
6. Where is the next place someone can find you flying a kite? Galveston island on vacation