1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Jason Wheeler. Paradise. Otherwise known as Pensacola, Florida. I love flying and teaching all things kites. We even started a club over 4 years ago so we could reach more people and share our passion with the masses. So far we’ve been very successful as we have a fine group of people in our club down here on the Emerald Coast. Hence the name of our club, Emerald Coast Kite Flyers Club. If you’re ever near Pensacola, we’d love to fly with you!
2. Why did you join the AKA? I joined the AKA for the sole purpose of supporting the group that supports kiting. And to network with other kiters. And hate if you will, I enjoy the magazine. 😉
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? A Rev of course.
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? Anyplace with a nice coastal breeze.
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? I like flying with my pops. We mix it up between dualies and Revs
6. Where is the next place someone can find you flying a kite? Opal Beach next weekend