1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. John Graves, West Chester, OH. Started with an eleven dollar parafoil I bought at the first Airwaves here outside Cincinnati. I have been buying bigger and more complex kites since. I enjoy the travel to an increasingly large number of states to see friends and fly kites. I also do ham radio.
2. Why did you join the AKA? The conventions, the magazine, more people to meet, talk with, learn from.
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? The bigger the better. Currently, my 20′ cat
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? Wherever there is space and wind. The beach ain’t bad.
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? Adrian Conn, one of his kites just to see how he designed it and to learn more from him.
6. Where is the next place someone can find you flying a kite? Shipshewana, IN