1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Judy Kingery, Abilene, TX
2. Why did you join the AKA? Oh my, joined probably 1983 and did so because I like to fly kites, life long. Saw an ad in a magazine at the doctor’s office for the Junction Kite Retreat. Then became a member of AKA and have been ever since.
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? Hmm, probably fighter kites; but I like deltas, boxes, Cody’s, dual line stunt kites, air foils
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? Junction, TX Annual Kite Retreat June 3 – 6, 2016.
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? Everyone at Junction! Probably fighters with friend Bob or sitting in lawn chairs visiting with everyone during night fly with delta’s and strobes, glow lights.
6. Where is the next place someone can find you flying a kite? Likely at Junction in June or possibly Red Bud Park (local) for a kite fly with friends.