1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. I have been flying kites for about 25 years at a club fly my brother was attending as part of the Midwest Winds Kitefliers. I am the Region 7 Director of the American Kitefliers Association and Owner of Showstopperkites.com where we sell designer kites and hard to find kites that just aren’t sold anywhere else.
I travel all over my region from North Dakota down to Kansas and fly and sell kites at festivals. I take great joy in spreading the joy of kite flying to school kids and the general public. I most recently did an indoor kite demonstration for my local YMCA
2. Why did you join the AKA? To connect with other kite fliers To connect with other Kite Fliers
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? My pair of alien show kites
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? Callaway NE
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? Lam Hoac with my ABS quad line kite made by him.
6. Where is the next place someone can find you flying a kite? Gibbon, NE soccer fields