1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. My name is Robert Aldrich. Started serious kite flying in 2014 at Kites Over Lake Michigan when I met the WKC members and I am now a member. I joined the AKA because of the WKC members.
2. Why did you join the AKA? Because of the WKC members.
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? Killip 90
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? Anywhere there is good wind.
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? Unsure
6. Where is the next place someone can find you flying a kite? Winona Minnesota