2. Why did you join the AKA? It was the largest kiting organization available. Seemed like the right thing. Supporting in a small way what I enjoy.
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? A real hard question…they all bring smiles. Quad line stunt kites tend too get the most attention
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? In the middle of a bunch of other kiters of all types.
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? James Fletcher…Pairs/Quad Such passion and a great guy
6. Where is the next place someone can find you flying a kite? Could be on the beach or a few steps out my front door. If you show up early….I may be flying from the couch.