2. Why did you join the AKA? The opportunity to share information about kiting and events was evident.
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? All of them.
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? Any place with enough space to be safe. Beaches are great.
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? Connor and Amy Doran. Rev indoor.
6. Where is the next place someone can find you flying a kite? Pensacola Mariner Park at the Touch a Truck event, unless we make it to the Okaloosa Island beach tomorrow.