1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Wayne Dowler Clackamas OR. Long time flier of almost everything, but mostly dualies and Revs. Lately I have become an indoor flier, using an Indoor Rev and a bunch of gliders.
2. Why did you join the AKA? I was asked!
3. What is your favorite kite to fly? The one in my hands right now – mostly a Rev.
4. Where is your favorite place to fly? Seaside, OR
5. If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and what would you fly? I’d be flying a Rev! As a team/line flier, my dream team would be about 10 deep!
6. Where is the next place someone can find you flying a kite? Oregon Soccer Center indoors.