- Tell us a little bit about yourself: I’m Mohammed Sahir Manningal, a kiter from the God’s own Country Kerala, India. Kite flying is my passion and I organize kite festivals regionally and internationally to promote kiting among public.
- Why did you join the AKA? To make more interactions with expert kite flyers and share my experiences to others.
What is your favorite kite to fly? Rokkaku and stunt kites
- Where is your favorite place to fly? Langkawi, Malaysia
- If you could fly with anyone dead or alive, who would it be, and whatwould you fly? Nic O’Neill, (President AKA) Sports Kites
- What is your favorite event or kite festival? Weifang Kite Festival, China
- What is one thing you wish more people knew about kite flying? Unlimited heights of entertainment.
- What is the best color combination for a kite? White and orange
- You have been elected ruler of the kite field for a day. What is your first decree? Always consider the freshers in kiting and make them expertise with the experts.
- Who would you say is your greatest influence in the kite world and why? Graham Lockwood – The living legend of World kite Industry. He have experience in kiting same as my age.
To learn more about One India Kite Team go to their facebook page: One India Kite Team – Facebook